[Review] BLITHE Patting Water Pack

Last month I got an offer for a review of one of the products of Jolse.
Frankly, at first I was confused, because I am also not familiar with the products offered.
But when I was googling, I found a lot of good reviews about the products on offer.

BLITHE Patting Water Pack
Price USD 38.00

They have 3 variants for for 3 different skin problems.
1. Soothing & Healing Green Tea
Best for those with combination and oily skin, the Soothing & Healing Green Tea Patting Water Pack soothes irritated skin, controls overly active sebaceous glands, and clarifies clogged pores. It detoxifies the pores to prevent the future breakouts.
2. Energy Yellow Citrus & Honey
Best for those with normal to dry skin, the Energy Yellow Citrus & Honey Patting Water Pack tones, revitalizes, and retexturizes the skin. It also adds vital minerals and vitamins to the skin for the look of younger, healthier skin. 
3. Rejuvenating Purple Berry
Suitable for all skin types, the Rejuvenating Purple Berry Patting Water Pack contains 5 different berry extracts that improve the skin’s elasticity and texture. Polyphenol and anthocyanin in the formula firms aging skin, for the look of brighter, younger-looking skin. Plus, it smells delish!
What is a Patting Water Pack? 
Blithe’s Patting Water Pack is an innovative way to shorten the tedious process that comes with applying facial masks. No longer are you required to slap a mask onto your face and wait around for 20 minutes for all the nutrients to soak into your skin! Double the effects and halve the time just by patting this miracle-in-a-bottle onto your skin.
WHAT IT DOES
Blithe’s Patting Water Pack improves the skin’s condition by replenishing the skin’s lost moisture and delivers vital water soluble vitamins and minerals deep into the skin. It also provides a mild and gentle exfoliation, allowing for a faster skin cell regeneration and healthier looking skin. 
Because I love berries, and I don't have a problem with acne, then I choose Rejuvenating Purple Berry.
They come with a super large-sized bottles of 200 ml. Looks very sturdy plastic and equipped with a seal to prevent spilled product during shipment.
How to use:
1. Prepare a basin and add clean water until 1/3 full
2. Add 1 cap of your choice of a Patting Water Pack to dilute with water (ratio 1:100) 
3. Mix and gently pat the diluted concentration onto the skin.
4. Let it dry naturally or gently pat with a facial towel.
When I first opened, I immediately loved it. Very berry fragrance #whatisthat? lol, I mean when me open it, I directly smell aroma of berry who sweet and refreshing.
Pros:
C Hydrated and make my skin smooth. 
C Reduces redness slightly.
C Contains no dangerous ingredients like alcohol, artificial colors and fragrances, paraben, etc
C Not tested on animals
C Delicious smell of berry.
C They have three options, for combination, sensitive and prone to dehydrated skin.

Cons:
D nothing ^_~
DIY!
I make watermist with this product, I mix 1 bottle cap with 100 ml of water.
Do not forget to attach a label to help remember what the product is ^_~
Taraaaa...this is the result.
I use this watermist before going to bed and the next morning, my skin still feels moist. I prefer this way than to prepare a basin and mix them with water every time you wash your face. In addition to saving time, it also saves my Blithe, because the products are used less *stingy lol XD
Bye bye now J
Don't forget to follow me on

2 comments

  1. belum pernah siih..tapi kayaknya untuk wajah okee ya:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oke mak, aku pake ini malam sebelum tidur, dan paginya kulitku masih kenyel-keyel hehehee

      Delete

♥ Link hidup, anonim dan spam akan otomatis terhapus ya :) ♥
♥ Jangan lupa klik 'notify me' biar bisa baca balasan komenku ♥

xoxo,
Winda ~ ♡